1. Besides the common vacuum oil purifier's function of dewatering, degassing and eliminating particles, this machine can regenerate the seriously deteriorated oil by removing the polarity materials, such as the deep oxides, free carbon in the oil effectively. It can make the seriously deteriorated oil reach to the normal index like anti-oxides, acid-alkali water-solubility.
2. Operational can be P.L.C (Programmable Logic Controller).
3. Unique vacuum dehydration, degassifier, regeneration system, adopt stereo-evaporation technology, high efficiently remove water, gas, particles from transformer oil, improve oil quality and dielectric strength.
4. Duplex 3D stereo-evaporation, eliminating the liquid water quickly
5. UK g technology by which the trace water that is show chain, such as dissolved water, can be removed effectively.
6. Instinctive removing impurities system filtering through double FH trapezoidal network and absorbing by high polymer without the mechanical power
7. Advanced infrared liquid-level automatic control system to accomplish fully automatic control.
8. Specially applied to vacuum oiling and drying for power transmission equipment.
9. The oil of any grades can be treated either on- or off-load.
10. Special oil pump design with lower noise.
11. Special additives for depolarization, can recover oil color of aged transformer oil to new, equipped with flexible unloading device of short time, good efficiency small quality. Discolor under vacuum can save cost of treatment, the waste impurities doesn’t pollute environment (it can be used to architecture and road pave)
Comparing with the single-stage vacuum oil purifier, this machine can dewater, degas and removes the impurities more quickly, more completely, and makes the oil BDV (Breakdown Voltage) of 75kV or higher. As the bridge-type vacuum linking system that can purify and also can be an independent vacuum power supply for the electric insulation devices.
3 Phase 50HZ, 380V(Or as per request)
Inlet (outlet) caliber
PARAMETERS AFTER TREATMENT
≤1～5 micron(no free carbon)
≤ 0.03 mg KOH/g
Dielectric Loss Factors
Tg δ (90℃) % ≤0.001
≤NAS 1638 Grade 5
Dimensions will be changed if any special type required