Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-21 Origin: Site
When using, pay attention to the difference between vacuum oil filter and other types of oil filter, It is necessary to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment during the oil filtering work, and also to ensure the safety of the transformer, machine to be filtered. Attention should be paid to the operation of the vacuum oil filter:
1. When used on site, the vacuum oil filter should be as close as possible to the transformer or oil tank, and the oil suction pipeline should not be too long to minimize pipeline resistance.
2. The connecting pipes (including the fuel tank) must be thoroughly cleaned in advance and have a good seal.
3. Strictly follow the operation manual. When starting the oil filter, the vacuum pump, oil pump and heater must be running normally and ensure good internal circulation before the oil can be recycled.
4. The purified oil contains a large amount of mechanical impurities and free moisture. The moisture and impurities at the bottom must be removed in advance, and then other filtering equipment (such as centrifugal oil filter, pressure oil filter) can be used to fully filter out to reach the vacuum oil filter After the required crude oil standard, it can be filtered with a vacuum oil filter to affect the service life of the vacuum oil filter.
5. During operation, the working conditions of the oil filter should be strictly monitored (such as vacuum, flow, temperature, etc.), and the quality of the oil before and after treatment (breakdown voltage, etc.) should be checked regularly to monitor the purification of the vacuum oil filter effect.
6. In the winter operation, the pipes, vacuum tanks and other components should adopt thermal insulation measures, and the oil filtering in the substation must also comply with the issued by the power industry.
For more details, please call us.
Chongqing Zhongneng Oil Purifier Manufacture Co., Ltd
Tel: +86 023 68060921