Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-27 Origin: Site
There are many reasons for over- heating of the vacuum oil purifier. It is normal for the mechanical equipment to have some heat during the operation, but the temperature is too high, such as over 90 °C, and there is a problem with the oil filtration.
The following reasons may exist:
1. The design of the equipment does not match, or the thermal design parameters are unreasonable, etc.
2. The overflow valve of the pump head overflows for a long time
3. The heater and radiator operate abnormally, and the oil is overheated, causing the pump to heat up
4. The amount of oil is unreasonable, too small, the formed fuel tank has insufficient heat dissipation, and the oil is overheated, causing the pump to heat up
5. The equipment is overloaded for a long time.
6. The interior of the vacuum pump is not smooth and causes a temperature rise
7. When multiple groups of pumps are running together, the parameters are not set properly, resulting in uneven load distribution and overheating of a single pump
8. The oil is too dirty, and the hydraulic pump increases its own wear, which causes the equipment to heat up
More professional vacuum oil filter consultation, please contact us for freely.