Series IIJ-II Transformer Oil BDV Tester IIJ-100KV is apply to test the insulating oil's dielectric strength, which is designed as per the requirement of IEC165 Testing Method of Insulation Oil Medium Strength, which adopts industrial single plate integrated circuit, new-style I/O connecting cup, with unique inspection and anti-jamming technology to greatly improve its reliability and functionality .
1. Simply operate: automatically (can be finished just press on key)
2. Menu controlled. Input data can clear
3. Can store 99 groups’ oil testing data which is convenient to reading and print. The testing data can keep 100 years under the condition of power off.
4. System time can go on running under power off; (The system time just for reference can not be the standard of timing).
5. Can upgrade software through RS232.
6. High capacity of anti-jamming and high precision of testing.
7. Small volume, light which operated in the open air very conveniently.
The automatic oil tester adopt industrial SCM to control which is applied to integrate circuit, new model I/0 connection, particular testing and anti-jamming technology which is largely improved the machine's capacity.
AC220V ±10%, 50 HZ
Pressure increase speed:
about 2 KV/S
Voltage inspection accuracy:
Dielectric strength sensitivity:
Wave from distortion:
Breakdown response time:
temperature: 0 to 40 º C, humidity: 85% (Relative Humidity)
temperature: -20 to 60 º C, humidity: 75% (Relative Humidity)
< 1500 meters. (If over 1500m, it can be customized)
Glass, volume 300 to 500 ml, with protective cover and stirrer.
Stainless steel spherical 36 mm diameter/hemispherical 25 mm radius, 2.5 mm gap as per IEC-156.
Before packed: 475× 485 ×485 mm
After packed: 490 × 495 × 495 mm
Net Weight: 45 KGS Gross Weight: 50 KGS